Who doesn’t like a tasty slow cooker meal? They’re super simple, easy to make, and can be cooked up ahead of time so that by the time you get where you’re going, your food is ready.
Slow Cooker Jelly Meatballs
- 2 lb. frozen meatballs or follow meatball recipe below
- 2 c. bbq sauce
- 1 (12-oz.) jar grape jelly
- 1/4 c. sriracha
- Place meatballs in bowl of a slow cooker and pour bbq sauce, grape jelly, and sriracha over. Stir to coat meatballs.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. Stir meatballs before serving.
Spicy Pork Meatballs
These spicy pork meatballs are the perfect choice for the slow cooker jelly meatball recipe above. You will love the sweet and spicy combination and how easy all of this is to make ahead of time. In fact, you can cook and freeze the meatballs up to 4 weeks before you need to throw them in the crockpot. Doing so will save you prep time when it comes time to actually create the jelly meatball recipe.
- 2 lb. ground pork shoulder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 hot cherry peppers
- 1/4 c. hot cherry pepper pickling liquid
- 4 slice white bread
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Grease a 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Roll mixture into golf-ball-size meatballs, packing them firmly (wet hands to prevent meat from sticking; alternatively, you can use an ice cream scoop). Place meatballs in baking dish in even rows so they’re touching.
- Bake until meatballs are cooked through, about 14 minutes for chicken and pork and 20 minutes for beef. Let rest 5 minutes, then serve.
- To serve: Marinara sauce: Simmer cooked meatballs in your favorite marinara sauce over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes. Pesto: Warm store-bought pesto to room temperature and toss it with your meatballs.
If you’re interested in learning more about our selection of new and used RVs for sale, contact us. We can answer any questions you have and make sure you’ve got the information needed to make the best decision for your needs. We can also assist with RV financing.
*Recipes from Delish.