38002 U.S. 290
Waller, TX 77484
Used 2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000 Elite
Enjoy a weekend of fun with family and friends in this Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler featuring a 12' garage for hauling your toys. You will also enjoy triple slides, dual entry doors, and a king size bed!
The rear ramp door will make loading and unloading a snap into Elite model 4000. Inside the cargo find a side man door, overhead loft area, and you can also choose the optional electric queen bed split bench seat/bed that your extra guests will enjoy. Plenty of seating during the day, and a great place to sleep at night.
Inside the main living space find dual opposing slides that really open it up providing ample foot traffic room. There is a refrigerator, storage, and a sofa just to the left of the main entry door Opposite find a three burner range, large counter with double sinks, and an L-shaped sofa slide.
Along the interior wall there is an entertainment center which features an LCD TV and upper and lower cabinets too.
Head up the steps to a side aisle bath with toilet, vanity with sink, and sunken tub/shower.
The front private bedroom offers a king bed slide, dresser opposite the bed, and a front wardrobe with sliding doors, and closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer, plus so much more!
Great buying experience and great customer serviceMy wife and I had been looking for an RV for almost 2 years. We finally picked the one we wanted which was located at Topper's. Our salesperson, Treva, was fantastic! She was not pushy at all and knew her stuff. If there was a question that she could not answer, she would find a way to get us the answer. Once our trailer came in from the factory, Wesley took care of all the paperwork and the ... More » - Clay
Request More Information
Exterior Color: BEIGE
|Length||43 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||3200 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14095 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.